Aminus Convict Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AREN'T YOU IMBA ENOUGH? POST YOUR TRUE IDENTITY HERE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack's GM Application

Go down 
+3
Snap
[GM]Freak show
jrlando
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jrlando

Jack's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 am

Name:Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex:Male

Full Name :Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex :Male

Country/State:America

Education:will graduate as a doctor

Active E-Mail Adress :jackgaray19@yahoo.com

High Level Languages:English and a little bit spanish

I Have Been Searching of online games that is free to play or private server so i wanted to search first i search online games it is error then when i saw on the other site i have searched MMORPG so the first i played is World Of Warcraft then i was bored playing and i search other so i found cabal then i played it for a long month maybe 21 1/2 months i've played and i have been muted due to my neighbor.My neighbor comes to our house then i say hi after it i said please hold my account to kill some monsters and gain experience when he hold my account he said "Shit Fucking" Because of too lag And then i have been muted forever and then when i played i wanted(Interested to be an Owner in the other private server.Lastly i have been an Owner of Elite Cabal then i have been retired and i gave it to my cousin and the last i found flyff in the other site that advertising that game so i played international flyff like flyff gpotato and i am so bored because i am lvl 99 and using angel weapons then when i kill monster and gain experience i gain every kill 2% experience so i am so bored of it i am always killing maybe i killed 4597 Mammoths and when i am gaining and gaining i saw experience is just adding 22% and so on i am tired with the small damage in my character and a small experience i gain so i wanted to find another i found demon flyff but rates are small so i found Flyfordemocracy that high rates then i wanted to play it and i wanted also to be a GM on it to handle with care the game,making a legal events,supporting in the other players and guarding the server.

I.Jack Laurence promising to become honest on this game and i will follow the rules and i will not abuse my powers...

MMORPG Games i have played:
World Of Warcraft
Cabal Online
MU Online
Conquer Online
Flyff Online

Why I Want to be a GM
-to help other player how to play this game
-to support their playings
-to make an events
-to be friend to the other player
-to be say don't do that again when some players violated the rules
-to kick/ban/mute hackers
-to mute spammers
Why I Should Be A GM
-To Have A Supporter in this server
-to " A kind,patient and honest Game Master " "
-to " A Good Game Master " "

Hello My in game name is Ancientblade

good luck to me

thanks for reading.

If some questions just email me at yahoomail.com.My email is jackgaray19@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
[GM]Freak show
[GM]Freak show

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Daan tapos tawa nlng me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[GM]Freak show
[GM]Freak show

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

jrlando wrote:
Name:Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex:Male

Full Name :Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex :Male

Country/State:America

Education:will graduate as a doctor

Active E-Mail Adress :jackgaray19@yahoo.com

High Level Languages:English and a little bit spanish

I Have Been Searching of online games that is free to play or private server so i wanted to search first i search online games it is error then when i saw on the other site i have searched MMORPG so the first i played is World Of Warcraft then i was bored playing and i search other so i found cabal then i played it for a long month maybe 21 1/2 months i've played and i have been muted due to my neighbor.My neighbor comes to our house then i say hi after it i said please hold my account to kill some monsters and gain experience when he hold my account he said "Shit Fucking" Because of too lag And then i have been muted forever and then when i played i wanted(Interested to be an Owner in the other private server.Lastly i have been an Owner of Elite Cabal then i have been retired and i gave it to my cousin and the last i found flyff in the other site that advertising that game so i played international flyff like flyff gpotato and i am so bored because i am lvl 99 and using angel weapons then when i kill monster and gain experience i gain every kill 2% experience so i am so bored of it i am always killing maybe i killed 4597 Mammoths and when i am gaining and gaining i saw experience is just adding 22% and so on i am tired with the small damage in my character and a small experience i gain so i wanted to find another i found demon flyff but rates are small so i found Flyfordemocracy that high rates then i wanted to play it and i wanted also to be a GM on it to handle with care the game,making a legal events,supporting in the other players and guarding the server.

I.Jack Laurence promising to become honest on this game and i will follow the rules and i will not abuse my powers...

MMORPG Games i have played:
World Of Warcraft
Cabal Online
MU Online
Conquer Online
Flyff Online

Why I Want to be a GM
-to help other player how to play this game
-to support their playings
-to make an events
-to be friend to the other player
-to be say don't do that again when some players violated the rules
-to kick/ban/mute hackers
-to mute spammers
Why I Should Be A GM
-To Have A Supporter in this server
-to " A kind,patient and honest Game Master " "
-to " A Good Game Master " "

Hello My in game name is Ancientblade

good luck to me

thanks for reading.

If some questions just email me at yahoomail.com.My email is jackgaray19@yahoo.com

California raw ow pwahahahh bahala na kau d2 than copy paste application XD tapos ayan binago na niya ginawang Cebu philippines tapos ung states America parin pwahahahah America na pla cebu ngaun?
Back to top Go down
Snap
MASTER
MASTER
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 pm

ewan,. haha xD.. d ba. kailangan meron ka matagal na xperiience xa server natin bago maging GM? ^^ xD
Back to top Go down
ztinihc30
Vagrant
Vagrant
ztinihc30

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:17 pm

ang kailangan pra mging gm dpat malaki n naidonate mo...bwahahahhahaha!

db db db?! hahahahahahaha! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Snap
MASTER
MASTER
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm

AGREE AQ!
Back to top Go down
Ipodt0uch
1st Job
1st Job
Ipodt0uch

PostSubject: XD   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 pm

MAINSECURE SI CJ D2 BWAHAHAHAAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Extrangher0
MASTER
MASTER
Extrangher0

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm

NO COMMENT Very Happy What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
niceabs
niceabs

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm

QUALIFICATION OF BEING A GM ....

1. TRUST OF THE ONLINE GM's

2. DONATIONS REGARDING TO:

a. MONEY
b. INTELLIGENCE
c. WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS NOT ONLY THE PLAYERS BUT THE OWNER IT SELF.

3. NOT DEMANDING.

4. LOYALTY.

5. LOVE OF THE GAME.

6. NO INTENTION OF BEING AN GM.

7. VOTE OF THE AMINUS FLYFF ADMINS.

8. OWNER PERMISSION.

IF YOU HAVE THIS QUALIFICATION ADMINS WILL HIRE YOU AUTOMATICALLY.

TOPIC CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Application   Jack's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aminus Convict Forum :: TALK FLYFF-
Jump to: