Aminus Convict Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AREN'T YOU IMBA ENOUGH? POST YOUR TRUE IDENTITY HERE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Sir NiceAbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahvy
Vagrant
Vagrant
Ahvy

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:32 am

Dear Sir Niceabs,

I just wanted to ask if you could do some urgent solution for my problem. I loose my Not ultimate Bloody Staff+10 [wind+20 and 6/6 Water A] due to the delay issues that occured between 10-11:30 pm. Please forgive me if I dont have any evidence(Screenshot) to support my problem because it is unexpected to happen. I hope you will find a solution for my problem. Thanks in advance and more power!

From Ahvy.
Back to top Go down
Ahvy
Vagrant
Vagrant
Ahvy

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:39 pm

gm Niceabs are you there?
Back to top Go down
niceabs
niceabs

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

can you post the error.logs ....located in your flyff folder..we are not restoring items without efficient evidences..
Back to top Go down
Ahvy
Vagrant
Vagrant
Ahvy

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

niceabs wrote:
can you post the error.logs ....located in your flyff folder..we are not restoring items without efficient evidences..

Gm ndi ko po alam ung sinasabi nyo.
pde po magpakita kayo ng example?
Back to top Go down
niceabs
niceabs

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:31 pm

find first your flyff folder in order to see where the error(notepad) is located..open it and copy the errors that has been log between the days you have lost your item..we can able to verify if you have lost your item because of server error.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Sir NiceAbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sir NiceAbs   To Sir NiceAbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Sir NiceAbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aminus Convict Forum :: BUGS ISSUES-
Jump to: